Talking about festivals, who is having plans to go to one of the many’s that are out there?
“Music is the strongest form of magic.”
When I started my blog I always made my top 10 summer list. I don’t now when I stopped with it, but lately someone asked me to make a new one and it isn’t actually a bad idea!
When there are days I have no inspiration or I want some feel- good music I play this playlist. In a couple of months these songs are played to many times probably, but I’m sure that I will sing along just fine! I’ll bet you will feel good after hearing this play list 😉
— Beware —
Even when I love Frank Sinatra and Michael Jackson, there is a big sparkle of commercial music.
- Drake- Once dance
- Ariana Grande- Dangerous women
- The Chainsmokers – Inside Out ft. Charlee
- Dua Lipa- Be the one
- Disclosure – Magnets ft. Lorde
- Beyonce – 6 Inch ft The Weekend
- Hailee Steinfeld – Love Myself
- Selena Gomez – Hands to myself
- Format B- Chunky
- Meghan Trainor- No