Time has come, ready to get back to healthy food!
Rock Werchter and a busy week made me eat really unhealthy and I can’t help but feeling not happy with my body.
I am pretty happy the way I look but well, I’m a girl…
So that means healthy lunchbreaks.
Food for dummies, toast avocado.
two cherry tomatoes
1/4 Bell pepper
Toast your bread, you can also put in the oven for a couple of minutes (2 to 3 min.)
CREAM CHEESE + EVERYTHING SALT
1. Put a good layer of cream cheese on your toast, crush your avocado above it and finish it with pepper and salt.
SOFT EGG + GARAM MASALA
1. Boil your egg for +/- 6 to 7 minutes.
2. Crush the avocado on your toast, slice your egg into pieces and finish it with Indian spices like curry herbs.
TOMATOES + BASIL
1. Add the avocado on your toast
2. Cut your tomatoes and bell pepper into slices, add them on the toast with basil and some black pepper.
I am learning and this is something that won’t take that much time.
Easy breasy and the perfect lunchbreak!